(IM737) Branch Manager
£30,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts a Branch Manager.
The ideal candidate will be currently working in the motor industry either as a Branch Manager or similar job title within a Motor Factor Group looking for progression.
We are offering a competitive salary and ideally, the successful candidate should have previous experience working within a similar background.
• Achieve branch sales, margin and targets.
• To ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
• To drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
• To drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
• Manage and control branch and running costs.
• Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
• Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
• Support the organisation’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and procedures.
• Communication to your team, key aims and objectives.
• Responsibility for the daily running of all aspects of the branch.
• Responsibility for maintaining health and safety within your depot.
• You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
• Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a desired. (but not essential).
Essential requirements –
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain existing and new customer accounts, drive a team and the business forward, focusing on branch sales and targets.
Position details –
• Full-time position, Monday to Friday
• 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum
• Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!