(IM790) Parts Advisor
Devon | £20,000.00 - 23,000.00 Per Annum
Van Sales Executive
Purpose of the role:
To represent the sales team in a positive, professional manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Maximising LCV Sales with associated finance and accessories.
· Liaison with affiliate sites to achieve individual and overall targets.
· Document and process Incoming lead management (online, telephone, email, EMS, walk in)
· Predictive Marketing second wave calls, subject to GDPR guidelines
· Visual Health Check deferred work follow-ups
· Retention/maturing contract follow ups (both finance and service)
· Test drive bookings
· Promotion of all Connectivity options with vehicles
· Imaging / video of used vehicles when required, highlighting features and benefits.
· Hold online and face-to-face sales presentations, providing customers with information and advice on commercial vehicles, equipment, and accessories
· Work with Marketing to promote vehicles & the brand in the most effective way
· Conclude sales contracts making required amendments, manage orders and supervise order processing
· Be pro-active in understanding your sales area, follow-up all contacts; process and manage your customer database ensuring it is always up to date
· Update and improve product knowledge, staying up to date with the brand and competitor’s offers
· Respond to all enquiries in a timely and professional manner, advising visitors on vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions and technical data
· Assist analysis of online advert performance and advise necessary updates to improve views and enquiries
· Manage and respond to the live chat software on our various websites when required.
· Work with the Finance & Insurance team to promote attractive weekly/monthly prices using finance terms
· Achieve/exceed individual sales targets
· Maintain awareness of competitor’s offers, including promotional activity and products
· Agree with customers when the vehicle is to be handed over (date, delivery etc.), handover vehicle and organise customer introductions to the vehicle
Skills and Experience:
The ideal Van Sales Executive will have completed sales training in the light commercial vehicle industry, and has relevant direct work experience, including:
· Previous commercial vehicle sales experience
· An understanding of online used advertising platforms for commercial vehicles, including, but not limited to Autotrader, Exchange & Mart & eBay
· Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
· Sales Executives must be articulate, able to argue logically and clearly, show they hold customers in high esteem, demonstrate they are reliable, honest and trustworthy
· Must understand basic sales processes – prospecting through to closing business
Have confident IT skills and be able to use both Internet systems and Microsoft Windows applications
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!