(IM820) Heavy Vehicle Technician Trainer
Derby | £28,000.00 - 30,000.00 Per Annum
Heavy Vehicle Technical Trainer
Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a Heavy Vehicle Technician Trainer to join their client.
Heavy Vehicle Technical Trainers responsibilities.
• Liaise with Apprentice Programme Regional Managers, assessors, staff, employers, and learners.
• Deliver and facilitate training that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills.
• Manage and support the learner during their time at the training centre to ensure progression work with key stakeholders to evaluate and modify training and development solutions in response to delegate satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
• Define, implement, and monitor administration processes for block release training to ensure effective and efficient operation of the Programme.
• Develop practical training resources for block training delivery.
Skills and knowledge;
Knowledge of motor vehicle qualification system
Possess health and safety knowledge and risk assessment
Full valid driving licence
Good interpersonal skills
Effective time management and able to work to deadlines
Possess effective written, oral and IT skills
Able to work independently or as part of a team
Ability to work flexibly. Working during daytime, evenings, and weekends
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!