(IM868) Parts Advisor
£24,000.00 - 30,000.00 Per Annum
Parts Advisor -
Pembrook Resourcing are currently seeking a Parts Advisor to join their client, A well renowned Motor Factor retailer in the area.
Our client is owned by one of the largest Motor Factor groups in the UK, They are a European leader within the Automotive Aftermarket industry.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within a similar background.
• Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
• Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
• Build long-term rapport with local customers
• Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
• Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
• Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
• Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
• Demonstrate empathy towards customers
• Have previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
Essential requirements -
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is essential that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
Position details -
• 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum (for Full Time positions)
• Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!