(IM1145) Parts Manager
Hampshire | £28,000.00 - 38,000.00 Per Annum
Pembrook Resourcing are currently seeking a Parts Manager to join their client’s aftersales department, as a Parts Manager you will play a key role, ensuring the parts department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Requirements -
· You will possess excellent technical knowledge gained in the retail motor industry, as well as previous management experience in a similar role.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
· Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude
· Able to multi-task and switch between tasks
· A team player who offers help and support to others
· Liase with other managers within the business
· Be adaptable and approachable always
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!