(IM1) Vehicle Technician
Eastleigh | £24,000.00 - 42,000.00 Per Annum
Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a vehicle technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
our clients workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
• Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
• Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
• Test the functionality of parts and systems
• Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
• Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
• Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
• Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
• Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
• Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
• NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
• Hold a valid driver license.
• Graduated from an associate degree program in vehicle maintenance and repair.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
• Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)