(IM42) Vehicle Technician
Warwickshire | £26,000.00 - 38,000.00 Per Annum
Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a vehicle technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
our clients workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
· Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
· Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
· Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
· Test the functionality of parts and systems
· Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
· Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
· Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
· Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
· Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
· Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
· NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
· Hold a valid driver license.
· Graduated from an associate degree program in vehicle maintenance and repair.
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
· Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)